X. Student Academic Records

Student Academic Records

  1. Completed and official academic records, including credit, grades, and degrees granted to students in all divisions of the MU are maintained by the Office of the University Registrar.
  2. For a nominal fee, a student is entitled to receive an official transcript of his/her academic record or have such transcript sent to any person or organization designated, so long as the student has no financial obligations to the university.
  3. The university does not permit access to or release of educational records or personally identifiable information contained in such records (other than directory information) without the written consent of the student.