Charges for 2023-24 are currently being developed (2022-2023 charges below). This page will be updated with new charges once determined.
Faculty Council membership on the committee:
Jenny Bossaller (CEHD), email@example.com
Ellen Moore (A&S), firstname.lastname@example.org
John Lannin (CEHD), email@example.com
Neil Fox (CAFNR), firstname.lastname@example.org
Chris Baines (CVM), email@example.com_
Inclusion, Diversity & Equity Charges for 2021-2022
The committee will attend to the following issues and report to Council as appropriate:
- Continue working with the Provost to address salary inequities
o External salary study should include all faculty; perhaps start with NTT?
o Work with Associate Provosts Socarides and Kuby on their “Service and Teaching Audit
Program for Department Chairs”
o Work with the Provost on the assessment of the Preparing Future Faculty Postdoctoral program
relative to the goal of diversifying our faculty and retaining cohorts of diverse faculty.
- Continue to build a working relationship with the Division of IDE (VC Gipson), in part by having
regular meetings with VC Gipson and participating in the newly formed Mizzou Diversity Network
- Follow up on IDE issues raised in administrative reviews of Chancellor/Provost
- Review the COACHE 2022 faculty Survey data for issues impacting IDE
- Assist ad hoc Committee in revising CRR regarding NTT faculty and ensuring inclusive language
(Bruzina is a member of this ad hoc Committee)
- Follow up with the Committee on Undergraduate Education (CUE) regarding IDE outcomes for
- Work with admissions to monitor the impact of test-optional admissions on IDE outcomes