The Fiscal Affairs Committee is charged as follows:
- Review 2019-2020 committee annual report and address any unfinished business (https://facultycouncil.missouri.edu/key-resources/).
- Facilitate transparency in the budgetary process at all levels, especially unit levels, which is especially critical under the new budget model.
- Encourage shared governance in discussions regarding space reduction and utilization.
- Encourage shared governance regarding revenue generation within and across units.
- Monitor how the campus implements any policies concerning the “taxing” of reserves.
- Monitor CARES (Covid) related revenue and expenditures.
- Monitor the fiscal impact on the campus budget of the consolidation of the UM System with the MU Campus.