The committee will attend to the following issues and report to Council as appropriate:
- Consider existing campus committees (including task forces and working groups) and develop sensible bodies for ensuring effective shared governance in student affairs.
- Advise efforts to standardize recognition of courses for credit across Missouri universities and other efforts to collaborate within the UM system.
- Develop improved means for evaluating teaching for inclusion in promotion materials and to improve teaching effectiveness, in collaboration with Faculty Affairs.
- Consider the Registrar’s annual list of requests for updates and/or policy changes to the Faculty Handbook and University Catalogs.
- Submission for Council consideration and approval, the AY2021-2022 academic calendar.
Academic Affairs Committee:
Zandra De Araujo
C. Jeff Smith